Wands are useful in magic for many things. Michael uses his most often in his Cups and Balls routine - to execute the Vernon/Mora wand spin, Williamsons' Striking Vanish, and the Through the Fist vanish.
This wand is a choice among professionals - because it is a bit longer than average (13 1/2"), and has the kind of weight neccessary to do the wand vanishes. Made of heavy gage aluminium with a black rubber coating in the center.
This is a classic-looking, regular wand (ungimmicked). We do not have gimmicked version of the Mercury Wand. If you want to learn various wand moves, the best source is the video: Michael Ammar's "Complete Cups & Balls video #2".
INSTRUCTIONS for MERCURY WAND CARE
If the rubber should loosen from the aluminum bar, please follow these step to tighten:
1) Center the rubber on the wand
2) Set your oven to 160 degrees
3) Balance the aluminum tips of the wand on a cookie sheet - so the rubber does not
touch anything while it is hot
4) Put in oven for 10 minutes
5) Remove from oven and allow to cool before handling
We appreciate your business and always strive to make you as happy as possible.